PTAB with the DETOUR System featured in EVT
Under fluoroscopic guidance, the DETOUR System creates a femoropopliteal bypass routed through the femoral vein, delivering unobstructed flow from the superficial femoral artery (SFA) to the popliteal artery.
Interested in virtual reality training on PTAB with the DETOUR System?
The DETOUR System is comprised of the ENDOCROSS™ Device and the TORUS Stent Graft System.
TORUS Stent Graft
TORUS Stent Grafts are deployed from the popliteal artery into the femoral vein, and from the femoral vein into the superficial femoral artery.
The TORUS Stent Graft is designed with the radial strength to resist forces at the anastomoses sites.
TORUS Stent Graft Sizes
Explore the new DETOUR System:
Results of the DETOUR System
69 y/o female, left SFA, 135mm CTO, 224mm lesion length.
YES, I want to be one of the few to experience the new DETOUR System for treating my patients with long SFA lesions.
Clinical evidence demonstrates PTAB using the DETOUR System is a safe and effective treatment option for patients with long complex SFA disease.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
The DETOUR™ System is indicated for use for percutaneous revascularization in patients with symptomatic femoropopliteal lesions from 200mm to 460mm in length with chronic total occlusions (100mm to 425mm) or diffuse stenosis >70% who may be considered suboptimal candidates for surgical or alternative endovascular treatments. The DETOUR™ System, or any of its components, is not for use in the coronary and cerebral vasculature.
The DETOUR™ System is contraindicated in patients with:
- A distal common femoral artery (CFA) <7 mm in diameter.
- Increased risk of deep vein thrombosis (DVT), such as patients with a recent history of DVT, thrombophilia, and disseminated malignancy.
- Untreated flow-limiting aortoiliac occlusive disease.
- Lack of patent single vessel tibial runoff to ankle.
- Known coagulopathy, bleeding diathesis, or thrombocytopenia that cannot be medically managed.
- Known hypersensitivities, allergies or contraindications to: Nitinol; PTFE; aspirin; heparin; antiplatelet; anticoagulant or thrombolytic therapy; or contrast media that cannot otherwise be medically managed.
Refer to Instructions for Use for more information concerning Indications, Contraindications, Specific Anatomic Considerations, Warnings, Precautions, and Adverse Events.
CAUTION: Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
NOTE: Not all product components are available in every country.
Please consult with your Endologix representative to confirm product availability.
Endologix® is a registered trademark of Endologix LLC in the United States, Europe and Japan. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
©2023 Endologix LLC. All rights reserved. MM2645-US Rev 01